Reeperbahn FestivalApril 20, 2012
Join the Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg, Germany (20-22 Sept.) with Music Services Asia, your gateway to Europe!
Are you in the music industry and based in Asia?
“The Reeperbahn Festival has developed as the No. 1 event of the music industry in Germany” (Bernd Dopp, Warner Music Group, DE)
Music Services Asia and Reeperbahn Festival Campus are making it easy for the music professionals to join one of the most exciting and vibrant international music business conferences in Europe. For the past five years, the Reeperbahn Festival has brought in key industry people, helped launch the careers of artists like Bon Iver and Gotye and provided space for artists to display their works of art. Ultimately, the festival is the perfect venue for Asian professionals who wish to expand their business operations overseas.
Book your full ticket now for only 120,00 Euro here and benefit from the following services:
- Full access to the programme of Reeperbahn Festival Campus (conferences, showcases, receptions, networking Sessions)
- Priority access to Concerts (subject to capacity) and Arts programme
- Access to password protected list of delegates
- Free local transportation around Hamburg.
- Discounted rates with selected airlines and hotels (more info to come)
Registration prices and deadlines (incl. 19% VAT):
120,00 Euro until 30.4.2012
145,00 Euro until 31.8.2012
160,00 Euro until 18.9.2012
180,00 Euro Walk-Up Rate 20.-22.9.2012
Reeperbahn Festival in 2011:
- 1,900 music industry professionals, artists and media from 31 countries
- 210 bands and solo artists from 25 nations
- 9 showcases of international music export organisations
- More than 100 conference sessions, B2B events, meetings and networking. With more than 100 speakers from across 11 nations on the Reeperbahn Campus program
- About 100 receptions, networking events, workshops, parties, showcases and presentation